- The legacy of Roy Jenkins: History Group discussion meeting Monday 27th June (Duncan Brack)
- If you thought we were having a #libdemfightback – you’ve seen nothing yet! (Lee Dargue)
- We are the 48 … but also the 52 (Kev Walsh)
- Congratulations Brexit, but Scotland holds the key (Geoff Crocker)
- For new members: The Lowdown: How the party works and what it has to offer (Caron Lindsay)
- Ward boundaries updated in the Flock Together API
- Leadership vacuum
- Yes Prime Minister on Britain's attitude to Europe
- Brexit - it could be the finest hour for internationalists if we act now
- Opinion: Self-determination post-Brexit
- The Unicorn Hunt, by Dorothy Dunnett
- If you're one of the 48%, now is the time to get political.
- How Jeremy Corbyn refused to back the Remain campaign
- I really don't see how Scotland remains in the Union now
- matt 27th Jun - 1:00am
well what is the purpose of saying you think 4% of people changed their mind since they cast that vote. even if those 4% had...
- Simon Shaw 27th Jun - 12:32am
@matt "Where is the evidence to support such a claim??" I don't need evidence and I'm not make a claim. I'm saying what I think....
- Christopher Tanner 27th Jun - 12:28am
Regarding the lessons from the 1979 Scottish Devolution vote, it is a pity we did not insist on similar conditions being placed on this one....
- matt 27th Jun - 12:12am
@Simon Shaw "And I’m saying that I think since Thursday that at least 4% of the people have decided they made a mistake." Where is...
- Loz 27th Jun - 12:06am
@Simon - 4% of how many polled? if you are talking about Lord Ashcroft's poll then it was not asked of 17million people. The majority...
- Caron Lindsay 27th Jun - 12:03am
Jennie is also one of my favourite people in the entire universe and one of the great universal truths of the party is that she's...