- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Negativity is throttling public interest in the election
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- 2015 General Election Day 36: Russell Brand, Sunderland, Ignoreland.
- Ten Things I Won't Miss After The Election
- The local dimension - Getting South Glos moving
- The final Lib Dem red line - and it's green
- Samuel Griffiths 4th May - 10:05pm
The women's manifesto was indeed excellent! I very much enjoyed it. It reminded me a lot of the very down to earth party I spent...
- Stephen Hesketh 4th May - 9:56pm
Paul Walter 4th May '15 - 9:17pm "One thing Nick Clegg should be given credit for is working hard in his constituency while he has...
- Eddie Sammon 4th May - 9:54pm
Thanks for posting this Paul. It is the ideas that are important, not so much the tacit recommendation. It was a bit harsh on the...
- rob 4th May - 9:41pm
Agree with Alistair - really pleased if Clegg wins - it would be very damaging to the party if he loses. But we can't go...
- Alistair 4th May - 9:34pm
Happy for Clegg to win as long as he resigns the leadership after the election, based purely and simply on the number of MEPs, councillors...
- TCO 4th May - 9:33pm
@Paul Walter unfortunately they'll never listen to you