- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Lib Dems believe in local policing; should they also support a return to local courts? (John Howson)
- A Quick Question...
- Is Sefton on the up? – Seems so from these official JSA stats
- New York, New York ..........
- A cruel ice bucket challenge against an autistic boy
- The death knell for failed UK centralisation
- Cameron's devolution lunch - no mention of Cornwall
- Proposed e-Conference e-Public Meeting on Devolution in England
- The Federal Executive's unconstitutional behaviour
- Ed Milliband fights English Democracy and Cameron narrowly avoids the end of Britain.
- Worth reading 129: Ten primes make you happy
- Little Jackie Paper 22nd Sep - 7:04pm
Huntbach - I agree. Devolution can very easily become the ideal model for corporate interests. Politics of course is the study of the allocation of...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 22nd Sep - 7:00pm
English Votes for English Laws would mean that English MPs would automatically have dual voting rights, i.e. able to vote on both English matters and...
- JohnTilley 22nd Sep - 6:58pm
An interesting piece by Anthony Faircough and he is right to highlight the disaster that has hit the Liberal Democrat in elections over the last...
- GF 22nd Sep - 6:56pm
From the post: "The Liberal Democrats is a political party not a loose collection of residents association councillors". Are you sure? Yes, I know it...
- Little Jackie Paper 22nd Sep - 6:56pm
OK. I do recognise that I'm likely rather out of step here. I'm pretty sceptical of devolution per se. Whilst it is great to see...
- Joshua Dixon 22nd Sep - 6:50pm
"so that when they cast their vote, they at least have a conception of what we’re about" - you mean what Liberal Reform are about...