- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Police appeal following fatal accident
- Science advice in Europe: an open letter to Jean-Claude Juncker
- The banks are crap - so do something about it!
- In defence of Sansa Stark
- M60/M62 - Roadworks to 2017
- Expect the unexpected
- War of the Words: HG Wells Exhibition, Sandgate
- Simister Island - Temporary Barriers
- If you want to stop Russia, calling for England to host the 2018 World Cup is a bad idea
- Adult Learning 2014-2015
- Richard Dean 30th Jul - 4:08pm
It does seem to make sense to consider both the risk of something going wrong and the consequences if it does. If there is a...
- Jonathan Waddell 30th Jul - 4:04pm
The constitution exists for a reason, if part of that is to protect peoples rights, then i would want the highest qualified lawyers to be...
- Joshua Dixon 30th Jul - 4:02pm
Apart from higher education (agree to disagree on this one!), I think you're right Daniel. The problem is politicians aren't taking the challenge particularly seriously...
- Simon 30th Jul - 3:53pm
Are these NGOs also lobbying the UK and other governments to drop Chief Scientist posts? Surely the fact that they aren't elected is rather the...
- Richard Dean 30th Jul - 3:53pm
Some aspects of transparency could be easily addressed, perhaps they are already, simply by publishing the advice that the CSA gives. Also, I wonder if...
- Ros Scott 30th Jul - 3:46pm
The House of Lords EU select committee recently had an evidence session with Ann Glover, which can be found on the Parliament website. She is...