- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- Stephen Donnelly 27th Nov - 8:23pm
Caron: Your headline should probably read 'Lancashire and the North'. The North West is Britain's third biggest region behind London and the South East, with...
- Allan 27th Nov - 8:17pm
Well at least Tez now knows that being polite is not part of LibDem members concern when they disagree with someone. If Tez felt some...
- Stuart 27th Nov - 8:16pm
@Richard Dean "We have actually been sustaining net immigration of around 200,000 persons annually since 1998 or so, so sure, we can sustain the current...
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Nov - 8:15pm
Trevor Stables 27th Nov '14 - 7:55pm "Tories were renowned for sending leading knights of the Shires in to see their leader. We should do...
- Denis Mollison 27th Nov - 8:14pm
Some good things, including the devolution of Crown Estates to local government, but the emphasis on devolving income tax is worrying. It looks like a...
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Nov - 8:09pm
IainBB 27th Nov '14 - 7:04pm That squeeze would be made so much easier if we had a decent mainstream Lib Dem centre-left manifesto to...