- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country
- Meet the Lords (Multiple Authors)
- Incumbents or Entrepreneurs? (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Mrs Copeland (Ed Thornley)
- Making banking a genuinely free market (Callum Gurr)
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- It's cold, wet and decidedly south...
- A short introduction to the Somersetshire Coal Canal
- Six of the Best 670
- In which I attempt to become radical furniture
- Stop groaning about slow speeds, concentrate on safety on Shropshire's roads
- Brexit – Like Tony Blair John Major is right
- Sign up for ALDC Webinar on Nominations
- Reporting Back: Bury's Budget Council 2017
- Our Health & Social Care Motion to the Lib Dem Conference
- Greater Manchester Walking Weekend 2-4 March 2017
- Conor McGovern 28th Feb - 1:18am
David Evans, I agree. We must never, ever again settle for being a small-c conservative party.
- Katharine Pindar 28th Feb - 1:02am
Peter and Mike, I love the way you both keep on demanding detailed answers to what Lib Dems offer practically, to fulfill our Preamble ideals...
- David Evans 28th Feb - 12:33am
Conor, We had done all that you suggest for over forty years, building our party up from nearly nothing to get up to 57 MPs...
- Peter Watson 27th Feb - 11:10pm
"in Copeland our vote has snuck above ten percent only twice; in 2005 and 2010" According to the Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copeland_(UK_Parliament_constituency): 2001 10.7% 1983 15.9%...
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Feb - 11:07pm
Esther writes of something very important. In the enthusiasm all of us feel for criticism of Trump, the only thing I like , of his...
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Feb - 11:03pm
Mary You are correct , thanks. The thing is until Eddie raised this matter I knew very little of the extent of it. I actually...