- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- WATCH: Tim Farron on the Sunday Politics: Progressive, centre left voters are turning to us
- Vote Labour in the local elections if you do not care about your community (Simon Pike)
- The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy (Jonathan Ferguson)
- It’s nurses and midwives who really need our support (Chris Key)
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day (Holly Matthies)
- Rhondda candidate pledges support for local pubs and brewers
- New data shows Shropshire has a middling record on renewable energy but is top for biodigestion
- 30 Days of Shakespeare: Day 14 - your favourite fight scene
- Welsh general election 2016
- Shaun Roberts appointed new Lib Dem Director of Campaigns & Elections
- JN-T: The Life and Scandalous Times of John Nathan-Turner, by Richard Marson
- Beware of garden crime!
- RIP Robert "Roz" Prichard
- McInnes: We Will Liberate Police Scotland
- Peter Watson 3rd May - 9:03pm
@J Dunn "What I find odd with the present system is that we might ‘import’ a newly trained doctor or nurse who graduated in (say)...
- Peter Watson 3rd May - 8:37pm
Is the composition of the studio audience divided equally between the parties or is it based upon polling to be more representative?
- J Dunn 3rd May - 8:35pm
For STEM students (which would include nurses), Ukip policy is to cancel their student tuition fees, if after qualification those STEM graduates work in the...
- malc 3rd May - 8:35pm
Caron at last we find something we agree about.
- Caron Lindsay 3rd May - 8:27pm
Wings is not the most credible source of information. Or anything, to be honest.
- SILVIO 3rd May - 8:07pm
What I have noticed from comments on LDV about the forthcoming Elections are that nobody will predict a healthy showing for the Lib Dems. Malc...