- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- ITV3's weirdest scene: Dirty Den, Mr Derek, Steve Winwood and the North York Moors Railway
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- First Clun now Madeley? Wild boar in Shropshire
- Why I'm pleased Labour is standing in the Richmond Park by-election
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- Paul 26th Oct - 11:52pm
@Ethics - "The bill was debated and it was agreed that if leave won (not expected) then this would meaning the UK would leave trigger...
- Paul 26th Oct - 11:40pm
@Ethics - "the 52% who voted out would be up in arms at effectively still being stuck with all the perceived (as a leave voter...
- Paul 26th Oct - 11:27pm
The critical point in Caroline's comments is that both Luton & Stansted have SPARE capacity, hence there is no need to expand Heathrow until such...
- Malcolm Todd 26th Oct - 11:15pm
You're flogging a dead horse, David Evans: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37779423
- David Evans 26th Oct - 10:59pm
Alex, you may believe or even know that Zac’s behaviour in the Mayoral election shows he is devoid of principle, you may believe that he...
- Barry Snelson 26th Oct - 10:33pm
“What we need, more importantly than anything else at the moment, is to come together. We need to unite Remainers and Leavers" When the first...