- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Post Referendum Reform
- The end of party politics? A couple of books and some thoughts
- John Leech to speak at East Midlands Lib Dems conference
- Some thoughts on Alex Salmond's resignation
- The secret, I'm told, is in being somewhere else...
- It's not often the Tory reaction to an economic success is hostility
- "It was as black as the night sky": The Beast of Harborough returns
- Can 'Rainbow Laces' tie up homophobia in football?
- The Blood is The Life 21-09-2014
- Fantastic spectacle as Royal Welsh gets Freedom of Ludlow
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 2:45pm
I find the candidacy of a local doctor interesting for two reasons. One, doctors are still trusted more than politicians. Two, he provides a counter...
- Richard 21st Sep - 2:19pm
I would love to see the Gantt chart showing how you get from publishing plans for consultation at the end of October to publishing final...
- David-1 21st Sep - 2:18pm
There is absolutely nothing in Clegg's remarks that suggests he's even remotely thinking about devolving power either to England or to English regions on a...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 2:13pm
@ Rabi Martins, @ Lester Holloway. Yes, Do it. Do what John Tilley is suggesting for the reasons he has given in an earlier post....
- David-1 21st Sep - 2:09pm
If Clegg goes along with "English votes for English laws" he will have betrayed everything liberalism has ever stood for. EVFEL is not devolution. It...
- Caron Lindsay 21st Sep - 2:06pm
Tony, the blandness was in the Sunday Post article which is also linked to. The strong language came in his later article on the Lib...