- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- Don’t be left voiceless (Thomas Shakespeare)
- York conference motions published in full along with other key consultations
- Thank you! Stockport courthouse saved
- A People's Peace for Cyprus, by Alexander Lordos, Erol Kaymak and Nathalie Tocci
- W1A: The Complete Series 1 and 2
- A fascinating panel debate on the British General Election of 2015
- Shropshire's new council leader is determined your voice won't be heard at council meetings
- Request Blog 2 of 2: Top Gear for el_staplador
- Hornby Trains in trouble
- Bird's eye view of Liverpool's waterways
- RC 11th Feb - 9:14pm
@ Victor Grayson "RC-what effect would UK leaving EU have on the exchange rate between the pound and the euro ?" Well, as stated elsewhere,...
- Barry Snelson 11th Feb - 9:12pm
Mick, Some of us can remember only too well the days of 'Sunny Jim Callaghan' but I am struggling to recall a Golden Age where...
- RC 11th Feb - 9:10pm
@ Peter Martin. "You might like to acquaint yourself with Wynne Godley’s theory of sectoral balances before making such pronouncements. The concept isn’t that difficult."...
- Philip 11th Feb - 9:05pm
With the utmost respect to readers here, if the Lib Dems are all for making the UK a part of an EU "super-state", which ultimately...
- David Raw 11th Feb - 8:55pm
If Trident was that wonderful, the Germans, the Australians, the Belgians, The Danes, the Swedes, the Italians, the Brazilians et al et al would want...
- Paul Holmes 11th Feb - 8:54pm
Agree absolutely with Mick Taylor. Our 3 most successful elections in the best part of a hundred years were those of 1997, 2001 and 2005...