- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Their blood cries out from the depths
- Election deadline coming up: apply for new postal or proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Why Vote: It Encourages Them
- Let's stay on the road
- Liverpool – Moorfields V Exchange Stations – No contest in terms of best view
- On the mooted return of Top of the Pops
- Creeting St Peter - @jemnicole1 has a leaflet put through our door...
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 19/4
- Christian Aid endorses Liberal Democrat manifesto
- Lib Dem Manifesto
- Alex Sabine 19th Apr - 6:24pm
You may be right that I am underplaying how bad it is going to be for the Lib Dems. We'll have to wait and see....
- Michael BG 19th Apr - 6:20pm
If someone wants a majority Labour or Conservative government then they should vote for the party they support. If they want to see the Liberal...
- Stephen Hesketh 19th Apr - 6:01pm
Tabman 18th Apr '15 - 3:39pm Tabby, setting aside John Tilley once again having a much clearer view of Liberal Democracy than your frequently 'tail...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 5:54pm
Not deeper cuts, higher taxes. I agree if we are down to (say) 28 MPs it does get very difficult to form a coalition and...
- David Allen 19th Apr - 5:53pm
The reason why an SNP / Labour coalition is a scare story is simple: The Tories always need a scare story if they are to...
- Martin 19th Apr - 5:41pm
Joe Otten: (I missed your reply to me yesterday) - I should have been clearer, I was particularly thinking of Scottish seats where I am...