- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee (Kelly-Marie Blundell)
- Opinion: Making friends with Nick Clegg again… (Paul Walter)
- Unhappy 4th Birthday, HS2!
- UN Commission on the Status of Women - girls and disability
- Ros in the Lords: Gibraltar
- Rodford Way accident spot to be investigated
- Getting things done ... Tullideph Street
- The Warp and Weft of Life
- Spring Conference: Jenny Willott MP's Speech On Lib Dems In Government
- The Madness of July
- Liberal England's 10th birthday
- Two fugitive wallabies on loose in County Down
- peter tyzack 11th Mar - 11:38am
I like your suggestion of 'jury service' by regular conference goers. Having been to lots of conferences, Federal and Regional, LD Greens (and other non...
- Matthew Huntbach 11th Mar - 11:34am
Julian Critchley Secondly, the statistics simply don’t back up these claims. There ARE unemployed engineers and technicians out there – even highly-qualified university graduates. So...
- Tim 11th Mar - 11:27am
Children are expensive. That's not a secret. People should consider whether they are able to afford not just childcare but all the other ways in...
- Steve Griffiths 11th Mar - 11:25am
For me at the end of Nick’s speech, I felt I had been subjected to a cosy ‘smoke and mirrors’ speech with little substance; the...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 11th Mar - 11:17am
@ JohnTilley 'Who is it that persuades MPs that this sort of thing is a good idea?' Some can do it, and some shouldn't try....
- Simon Banks 11th Mar - 11:15am
I feel Nick Clegg has a number of weaknesses as a leader (and some strengths). He has a sense of strategy and can think long...