- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- FOUND: David Cameron's Little Black Book
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Why you need to register for Liberal Democrat Spring conference NOW (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Mixed messages
- The last post
- Linkblogging For 18/12/13
- Otters on the River Welland in Market Harborough
- Merry Christmas from your Conservative council
- B&B Bill Plummets Following Temporary Accommodation Push
- Sefton Libraries: Unbelievable, Labour unravel, regroup, get lectured by their leader and then put off decision
- Success at last for the Piccadilly Line to stop at Turnham Green
- Towards more experimental money
- Cambridge MP Optimistic Of Brighter 2014 As Jobless Figures Fall Again
- Paul Pettinger 18th Dec - 11:05pm
Caron, do you sense that Nick Clegg wants to keep all parts of the Party together? I hope Tessa Munt takes soundings.
- ATF 18th Dec - 10:55pm
@acgn So just being in a position to do something is now selling out?
- ATF 18th Dec - 10:23pm
@Caron @Peter Lloyd As a Solihull resident Lorely is very popular here but there is no doubt the Tories will throw everything financially into winning...
- David Evans 18th Dec - 10:19pm
g I refer you to my previous answer, and suggest you re-read your previous post.
- Paul Walter 18th Dec - 9:27pm
Either Lorely or Tessa would be great. The prospect of a man doing the job is too ghastly to contemplate with such excellent female contenders.
- Mick Taylor 18th Dec - 9:10pm
Goodness me what utter tripe. You are condemning Simon even before he gets his feet under the ministerial desk. It is possible to do radical...