- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Miliband and Question Time
- Leicestershire Conservative county councillor faces trial for assaulting a woman
- On Violence Against Women and Political Willy-Waving
- Reasons to be sceptical about making housing central to the party's political message
- Maidstone bc, staplehurst - 24 july 2014
- The site that greeted me!
- eFocus for the Whickham area, number 88
- The Zayn Malik Palestine tweet: are One Direction about to enter their "Revolver" phase?
- The Blood is The Life 29-07-2014
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-crash Levels
- Patrick Kelly 29th Jul - 12:37pm
It's time for the US to lead a sizable international force into Gaza with the following mission: 1 - Enforce an immediate end to the...
- Stephen Hesketh 29th Jul - 12:35pm
I endorse David Allen's improvement on my 'political status' suggestion. Indeed, such a comment could easily be placed in a box corresponding to the 'Website'...
- Joe Otten 29th Jul - 12:20pm
Clearly all this killing on both sides is both devastatingly wrong, and is making the prospects for peace more distant. We should back the UN...
- A Social Liberal 29th Jul - 12:16pm
Perhaps a little Israeli child should hold up a similar placard, something like this . . . . "You tried to kill us at the...
- jenny Tonge 29th Jul - 12:13pm
Thank you John for putting it so clearly and thank you that child for telling how it is on the banner. Our political leaders are...
- John McHugo 29th Jul - 12:11pm
The tragedy of it all is that if Israel had accepted Palestinian rights in international law as the starting point for the Kerry negotiations -...