- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Philip Smith selected by Lib Dems to fight Ashfield
- At your convenience - a 38Degrees April Fool or were they being serious?
- Labour attack on Lib Dem drug policy slammed as medieval
- D'Arcy Thompson Zoology Museum Easter openings
- Community Spirit Action Group meeting
- The Q#1 quintet (usual suspects edition)
- 2015 General Election Day 3: Fool if you think it's over
- The background behind Labour's leaflets in Yardley
- Labour forced to issue apology and pay legal costs in Leeds North West
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 13
- Caron Lindsay 1st Apr - 11:25pm
@Mathew Thanks from that local insight. I've copied your comment into the main post because I thought it was relevant.
- Richard Duncalf 1st Apr - 10:55pm
Best wishes Adrian and to your campaign in Vauxhall.
- Sesenco 1st Apr - 10:47pm
The Sheffield Hallam poll is the most successful April Fool's joke of the day. Prior to 1997, Sheffield Hallam was a safe Tory seat. It...
- Stephen Hesketh 1st Apr - 10:40pm
... and one from the Mark Pack collection: http://www.markpack.org.uk/130605/watch-tim-farrons-superb-video-on-why-people-should-vote-liberal-democrat/ This one demonstrates the difference between liberal Centrism and Liberal Democracy. One is OK-ish but bland...
- Simon Foster 1st Apr - 10:29pm
I worked with Neil in 1997 when we won Oxford West and Abingdon then, and was in the Abingdon HQ when I heard about this...
- Jennie 1st Apr - 10:29pm
Thanks Neil. I'll go away now.