- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- The SAMDev inquiry considers future housing and employment plans for Ludlow
- Gatley Police newsletter, December 2014
- New proposal for Barnes Hospital site
- Bogus NHS Threat
- Tough Day to be a Cornwall Councillor
- Gender balance amongst Lib Dem local candidates and councillors improves, but...
- Sefton's Green Belt – A straight forward and powerful point of view
- On my top ten Masterchef Australia contestants...
- Members Highlights
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Stephen Donnelly 26th Nov - 8:47pm
Research by the Nuffield Trust, for the FT shows that that " Under the Liberal Democrats, funding would fall by £174 per patient between 2009...
- JohnTilley 26th Nov - 8:44pm
Helen Tedcastle 26th Nov '14 - 1:12pm Helen, as usual what you say in your comment makes sense. I too can see a lot of...
- Roland 26th Nov - 8:39pm
Perhaps part of the problem is that we are mis-categorizing these organisations. If the Pakistani police regard these groups as criminal organisations with parallels to...
- John Roffey 26th Nov - 8:32pm
Caron - if you are pressed for time at the moment I can wait until you have more. However, I think you must accept that...
- David Evans 26th Nov - 8:29pm
I hope and pray David Allen is wrong, because new parties take decades to establish themselves - SNP established 1934; first MP 1967; up to...
- Nick Collins 26th Nov - 8:06pm
I've just listened to the clip of David Babbs attempting to give evidence on this to MPS. I'm sorry that I do not have the...