- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- The 'Bedroom Tax' - a predictable flesh wound, when all is said and done
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure
- Are You A Regular User of Hebden Bridge Railway Station?
- The Blood is The Life 24-07-2014
- At last some commonsense on bTB
- I have returned from Devon & Vacation Responder is off. So, f-list, What Should I do About Email?
- Proposed garage at Bromfield Road could pollute Ludlow's famous Boiling Well
- Liberal Democrat Berkhamsted Town Councillor's Bid to Bring Kingshill Safety Scheme Forward.
- Graffiti on rail line reported
- David Ward, Gaza and tweetcrime
- Matt (Bristol) 24th Jul - 11:38am
Frank Booth, I think for some time in historical and ecnomic circles, (due to reading the 50s and 60s in the light of the 70s...
- David Evans 24th Jul - 11:35am
@ Caspian Conran @ Stephen Tall - I do remember there was one such survey , not long ago, which put us in the centre,...
- Stephen Tall 24th Jul - 11:24am
@ ChrisB - "What I got out of this was the overall position seems to have no correlation with election outcomes, or we’d be winning...
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Jul - 11:17am
Joe Bailey In 2010 the country was disilusioned with New Labour, unwilling to embrace the Cameron?Osborne doctrine and, for once, I thought LibDems could make...
- Caspian Conran 24th Jul - 11:05am
Hi there , just a quick question. Are voters actually placing nick Clegg and the lib Dems on the centre or are voters actually showing...
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Jul - 11:05am
Joe Bailey I disagree that there was no alternative to full coalition. I've argued about this at length in the past. It really has not...