- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- Disabled Parking Bays Consultation
- Lydiate and how it will be policed in future
- Six Quick Sci-Fi Stories
- Update: health and phone
- Ten Takeaways from Witney
- Three Labour MPs urge party not to run in Richmond Park by-election
- The Blood is the Life for 26-10-2016
- Why Theresa May's decision to not run a candidate in Richmond is profoundly stupid
- 82% means it's all OK, right?
- Templates - Drop in artwork about Brexit
- Mary Reid 26th Oct - 2:05pm
Nick Collins - she said that on the Daily Politics this morning
- Mary Reid 26th Oct - 1:58pm
Simon McGrath - I think you are correct, and I had misunderstood. It seems the constituency does have to go through another selection process
- Richard Underhill 26th Oct - 1:29pm
Sarah Olney said that normal processes for a by-election will be followed. She did not now about other possible Liberal Democrat candidates. Martin: No. John...
- Alex Macfie 26th Oct - 1:24pm
Martin: you assume that the by-election will only be fought on the issue of Heathrow. While Goldsmith would like it that way, it isn't going...
- Nick Collins 26th Oct - 1:17pm
If the Tories stick to their intent not to put up a candidate to defend the government's decision, Goldsmith's resignation to cause a by-election will...
- The Professor 26th Oct - 12:39pm
Edit: opposing Heathrow EXPANSION