- Confirmed: Lib Dem MPs to back airstrikes in Syria - Sky
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- Tim Farron's email to party members on Syria
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- So, Syria. I'm not really decided what the BEST thing to do is, but from the lib dem partisan POV...
- Momentum runs out of momentum in Gateshead
- Mince pies at dawn
- Bomb Syria: The Vote on UK Air Strikes
- On the Lib Dem position on Syria...
- Linkblogging for 01/12/15
- John Lanchester on the London housing crisis
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Lib Dem MPs will back airstrikes on Syria
- Six of the Best 554
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Dec - 3:42am
German cabinet has approved military action in Syria. US, France, Germany, Australia and others. Good reasons plus strong partners, UK should support. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34973286
- David-1 2nd Dec - 3:27am
"However, degrading Da’esh’s ability to wage war across the globe has to be the overriding consideration. We also owe it to the people still living...
- Manfarang 2nd Dec - 3:15am
The RAF are already bombing Daesh in Iraq (Years ago the RAF perfected its bombing techniques on the Kurds in this region-nothing like a bit...
- David-1 2nd Dec - 3:12am
'Assad was quite a pall [sic] of the west until recently' No, he is not and he never was. You are probably thinking of someone...
- Lorenzo 2nd Dec - 3:11am
It is not wise to think you have elected a leader to be or do the predictable thing according to previous perceptions .It can and...
- Lorenzo 2nd Dec - 2:31am
We elect people to parliament as first and foremost parliamentarians and never as delegates, and members of a Liberal party above all should respect that....