- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- RC 11th Dec - 9:19am
I think a lot will be decided in the campaign itself. The other two parties will try to make "voting for Nick Clegg" a major...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 9:18am
Tim 13 - it is unusual for us to disagree, but your point about core or not , doesn't really matter to my argument which...
- Tim13 11th Dec - 9:16am
Tony Dawson Far be it from me to make any bold claims that my view (and that is all it is, as is Stephen Tall's,...
- Chris 11th Dec - 8:59am
Obviously this is all quite meaningless. Von Neumann is supposed to have said about curve-fitting "With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with...
- Roland 11th Dec - 8:49am
@Eddie I took your comment more of an observation and lessons to be learnt; I hope those responsible for the "Don't Judge My Family" campaign...
- Evan Harris 11th Dec - 8:46am
@Ruth Bright ["It is strange to query Caron’s use of the word brutality. Even an emergency section with consent is pretty brutal (as is producing...