- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- 10 things that have made me happy this week
- Same sex weddings to take place in England and Wales earlier than expected
- Poppies Yes, Red Ribbons No.
- Linkblogging for 10/12/13
- 29th March 2014: Lynne Featherstone Day?
- Skills gap fears after PISA results
- The Welsh Government's reputation for wasting public money is ever growing
- My recommended reading for today December 10, 2013
- Liberation Route Europe: Stories needed
- Mandela, 'Rolihlahla' the trouble maker
- Martin 10th Dec - 4:48pm
Any political party in office has to make uncomfortable choices. A government in a recession will always be in a hard place; for a minority...
- MBoy 10th Dec - 4:32pm
"Lack of children's exercise policy is 'child neglect'" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25316238 So when do we start taking children from their families because they aren't getting enough exercise?...
- GF 10th Dec - 4:29pm
Wrangling over definitions of poverty complete with quotes selected, or so it would seem, to bolster the impression that the coalition is doing okay in...
- Gareth Epps 10th Dec - 4:10pm
Rebecca makes a good point about where the costs are. There is work going on via Facebook and elsewhere to find ways of keeping these...
- Jack 10th Dec - 4:08pm
What is the state of the Lib Dem's coffers? My understanding is that the loss of the funds available to opposition parties combined with the...
- AC Trussell 10th Dec - 4:04pm
I forgot to add; I think the reason it is difficult to describe the Lib/Dems is because they are pragmatic(and apparently the most intelligent- next...