- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Kath Pinnock writes…Flexible childcare: Another Lib Dem victory (Baroness Kath Pinnock)
- William Wallace writes… Sources of UK extremism (Lord William Wallace)
- Friday reading
- A witness statement by a victim of Greville Janner
- Shropshire Council is dangerously close to bringing the controversial Stone House development into disrepute
- Welsh Assembly computer systems block Lib Dem website because of conference motion that uses the word 'sex'
- Rimrose Valley – The road down the middle of it – The subject Labour has hoped would go away
- The need for a public health movement in England
- #TeamLibDem - 3 months to go...
- Donate to Steves 2016 local election campaign fund
- Tram payment issues being sorted, say TfGM
- On the internal Lib Dem debate/bitter fight on AWS...
- Tony Greaves 5th Feb - 10:05pm
No-one has yet answered the underlying practical question posed. We have no safe seats to guarantee automatic election. At the next election we will have...
- Roland 5th Feb - 9:54pm
I do get the distinct impression that UKIP are once again leading the 'debate', it is unfortunate that many in other parties seem to act...
- Peter Watson 5th Feb - 9:44pm
@nvelope2003 "Why is this ?" A relatively small number of by-elections is unlikely to be a representative sample. More significantly, Lib Dems are not standing...
- William Summers 5th Feb - 9:40pm
It is ridiculous in my view to (theoretically) promote a privileged woman with, say, a highly paid job and a private education over a man...
- Ian Swales 5th Feb - 9:30pm
Louise, I think you're right about the voters - that they tend not to be biased. You also say "However Lib Dem local parties can...
- George Kendall 5th Feb - 9:12pm
Genuine question here. If we go for AWSs, someone will have to decide which winnable seats they will apply to. It'll certainly affect areas where...