- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- Fairer taxes: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberalism vs Libertarianism - the role of government
- Let Me Sell You A Tory: A Fairytale...?
- Osborne and Balls - 2 Peas in a pod!
- Election deadline coming up: don't leave it too late to appoint polling and counting agents
- ICM: the 'gold standard' pollster?
- My Life as a Hooker - The Play
- Imagine David Cameron standing on your child's foot - for ever
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Peter Hayes 27th Apr - 5:58pm
Just had a few days in the Lake District where the only hotel option is a satellite disc. All took Sky with the news options...
- Nick Collins 27th Apr - 5:39pm
@ David Allen I would suggest that your comment is equivalent to this, from Michael Murray,on the Labour List thread cited by Peter Watson above:...
- Dylan 27th Apr - 5:37pm
The DUP are a lot of things, but nationalist is not one of them
- Judy Abel 27th Apr - 5:27pm
@ Caracatus, Rob, Matt , Stephens H and H and others, thank you all for your supportive comments. We will have to see what 7th...
- Joseph Donnelly 27th Apr - 5:25pm
Exactly the kind of issue where the Liberal Democrat should strike a distinctive liberal line. Unfortunately we often seem to drop the baton as a...
- David Allen 27th Apr - 5:13pm
Bill le Breton, this is unfair since you've already blamed your phone but: Miliband = Militant. Nice one!