- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Andrew McCaig 26th Feb - 10:28am
NO NO NO! yet again the bogus data of 34% of 18-24 year olds voting in the referendum is quoted! The only figure based on...
- Ian Sanderson 26th Feb - 10:28am
@Frankie Can I suggest a couple more reasons for voting Leave? 1. Being fed up with David Cameron. So far that is the only reason...
- Bill le Breton 26th Feb - 10:19am
Economic union requires political union and political union requires economic union. Those who wish economic union will have political union thrust upon them, like it...
- CassieB 26th Feb - 10:09am
Dr Jay, I've read and re-read you post and am still puzzled. Not least because you seem to think a single political party should agree...
- Daniel Walker 26th Feb - 9:48am
@john The 34% figure was only ever an estimate, based on previous data for young people's votes. A post-referendum study found the youth turnout was...
- John 26th Feb - 9:38am
Very true. And abandoned by Labour who have essentially adopted the Government's hard-Brexit position wholesale. BTW if you want a laugh on the subject I...