- Opinion: Confused Britain
- Linda Jack drops out of race for party president
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Is this the front page of the next Lib Dem manifesto?
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: In for a cent, in for a Euro? (Adam Killeya)
- Horwood and Burstow take part in Westminster Dog of the Year (The Voice)
- Opinion: Decision making in the Liberal Democrats (Iain Donaldson)
- The Independent View: Ministry of Justice costs reforms undermine Vince Cable’s aim of tackling rogue directors (Giles Frampton)
- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- David Cameron is winning the race to the bottom. Is he the Michael Foot of the right?
- The Blood is The Life 23-10-2014
- "It's 8th May, 2015." My scenario-question to the Lib Dem candidates for party president
- Nick Clegg Launches the Workload Challenge - Giving Teachers Their Say
- I like this Liberal Democrat office wall
- Meeting with Logie residents
- Sefton Village War Memorial
- Temporary closure of cycle path Greenmarket to Roseangle
- Merseyside Police Stations closures – Meeting at Maghull Town Hall
- Second councillor in three weeks quits "bullying" Stockport Labour
- Caracatus 23rd Oct - 11:56am
Donnachadh McCarthy had and has integrity and believes what he says and acts accordingly - some people in the party were very uncomfortable with that....
- Simon McGrath 23rd Oct - 11:47am
"So let’s have the vote. If it goes ‘in’, as I think it would, then a large part of the reason for UKIP’s existence disappears"...
- Caracatus 23rd Oct - 11:46am
Yes it is a good idea. The Lib Dems have supported a referendum on the EU since 1992 and the Maastricht Treaty - until Nick...
- Malcolm Todd 23rd Oct - 11:45am
John The money comes from financial institutions, who lend it to the government (that is, they buy interest-bearing bonds, which is how governments usually borrow)....
- Ruth Bright 23rd Oct - 11:38am
I am thoroughly biased since Donnachadh was my ward colleague on Southwark Council and has been one of my dearest friends for twenty years ....
- Malcolm Todd 23rd Oct - 11:33am
Roland "I’m not aware of any here commenter arguing that immigrants haven’t been good for Britain" You haven't been reading the comments by simon or...