- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Taking on the Conservative message on ‘strength’ (Joe Otten)
- History marches at our back (Duncan Brack)
- The Lib Dem Lowdown: 100,000 members special: A guide to the Liberal Democrats for our new members (Caron Lindsay)
- Property Uplift Recovery Tax (David Cooper)
- Election campaign day 7: the ghost of Tony Blair
- Election campaign day 6: delivering in Dunston Hill
- Election notebook #5: This really is the last time I'll write about Tim Farron and gay sex
- How to help the Liberal Democrats win
- Liberal Democrats eye Lewes and Eastbourne
- Ooops! Conservative leaflet blunder in Basingstoke
- A member of Federal International Relations Committee quietly does his job...
- The mystery of the disappearing Tory leader
- Election round-up: Conservative councillor switches to Lib Dems over Brexit
- Richard Jefferies Society and White Horse Bookshop Literary Prize
- David Evershed 26th Apr - 1:10am
Surely the big news is Tim's new haircut shown in the picture?
- Hywel 26th Apr - 12:00am
I like the comment about it not being fair. Kind of tempted to say (a la Peep Show) 'Welcome to big school'. Political campaigns aren't...
- Katharine Pindar 25th Apr - 11:55pm
To me, Christian values and Liberal Democrat values are very much in sync, since both emphasise the rights of individuals to flourish, and that we...
- Peter Watson 25th Apr - 11:34pm
@David Becket "can we have the view of the Vicar’s Daughter" Why is the job of Theresa May's father relevant? Tim Farron's and Theresa May's...
- DJ 25th Apr - 11:25pm
The Last Leg, although not the most serious of shows, had one comment on Tim's voting record and several jokes or other about sin. What...
- Lorenzo Cherin 25th Apr - 11:12pm
This is very good, thanks Paul. Have just read about Christine, a fine councillor by the articles I read, and elected unopposed due to her...