- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Stephen Hesketh 6th May - 7:21am
Conor McGovern 6th May '15 - 3:43am "Norman Baker for Home Secretary. :)" Hmmm ... Norman Baker for Shadow Home Secretary :-)
- Stephen Hesketh 6th May - 7:08am
David Evans 5th May '15 - 11:41pm "TCO Simple maths depends upon sophisticated understanding, not made up numbers and the justification of existing prejudices. Sadly...
- Colin 6th May - 7:00am
The most amusing (and the most aggravating) lesson from this election is how undemocratic the main parties are, at a fundamental level. For party political...
- Alistair 6th May - 6:33am
@TCO - very good :) Clegg still needs to go though, asap. I wouldnt rehire a childminder who constantly loses kids and by the same...
- Conor McGovern 6th May - 3:43am
Norman Baker for Home Secretary. :)
- Glenn 6th May - 2:45am
Mathew, The coalition was the result of a hung parliament. Niether pary got a majority. People making a choice had nothing to do with it....