- On making LDV more inclusive
- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Half of current Green supporters voted Lib Dem in 2010
- Andrew Stunell MP writes…Tackling anti-semitism at home and abroad (Andrew Stunell MP)
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- On making LDV more inclusive (Caron Lindsay)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes…Ed’s climate change deal shows how UK can reform EU (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Baroness Kate Parminter writes…Campaigning on green issues in the south west (Kate Parminter)
- High Court rules Labour Haringey misled residents with false claims about government cuts
- My must-reads this week October 31, 2014
- I am considering dressing up as The Grim Reaper, and visiting some old people's rest homes. Just to spread the cheer
- Slow growth is not bad. If that means debt default, so be it. The world must change
- Andrew George, MP and Baroness Kate Parminter meet the Friends of St Just library
- The Blood is The Life 31-10-2014
- Conservative council leader calls Lib Dem opponent "vermin"
- The Two Rogers
- Food Train Friends in the West End @FoodTrainScot
- Council decision to extend cycle ban is simply undemocratic!
- George Carpenter 31st Oct - 11:06am
Nick Clegg's reponse to people drowning as they attempt to escape from warzones, mostly created by America and its sycopantic European allies: "Let them eat...
- Toby Matthews 31st Oct - 11:06am
In response to one or two comments about "taxing London". Please bear in mind that the poor and the working London citizen already pay LVT....
- Helen Tedcastle 31st Oct - 10:49am
Richard Church ' The article confuses secularism with non-religious belief, assuming that religion and secularism are at opposite polls.' Professor Woodhead selects the term 'secular'...
- Dav 31st Oct - 10:49am
If taxes fall more on London even though they are taxes in wealth and income with no written geographical element, to me that indicates how...
- JohnTilley 31st Oct - 10:44am
RC I have spent all my tax-paying life living in London. Do I feel over-taxed for the privilege of living in London? No. Do I...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Oct - 10:44am
RC There are already many, many taxes that are effectively “taxes on being a Londoner” I live and work in London, but I am very...