- So how is our vote share shaping up? (John Grout)
- Top of the Blogs: The Lib Dem Golden Dozen #469 (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Lords – please attach a parachute to the Brexit Bill (Caron Lindsay)
- P-4: David Vigar comes to Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal (Caron Lindsay)
- Concern over closure of university adult learning classes
- Interesting Links for 20-02-2017
- Who is fooling who over Article 50?
- Market Harborough station with semaphore signals
- Abuse of Trust: Frank Beck and the Leicestershire Children's Homes Scandal by Mark D'Arcy and Paul Gosling
- I was in Sweden last week.....
- Sunday reading
- New council tax rates published - Ludlow faces a 4.7% rise in total
- The Bureau: a welcome and smart variation on spy thrillers
- #AE17 North Belfast: very difficult to call, perhaps SDLP worst placed?
- matt 20th Feb - 10:41am
@Alex Macfie That is the rankest form of politically opportunity and i think you know. What the Libdems are proposing to do with the lords...
- theakes 20th Feb - 10:39am
Sorry to be a misery. Yes we are moving well, understated by the media, but that terrible Failsworth result last week shows the extent of...
- Alex Macfie 20th Feb - 10:29am
@Catherine Jane Crosland: The HoL functions with or without Lib Dem participation. As I wrote above, by voting down the government on such a keystone...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 20th Feb - 10:22am
Caron, do you really consider that it can be justified for an unelected chamber to try to block or alter legislation that has been overwhelmingly...
- Duncan Brack 20th Feb - 10:08am
Thanks to all for your comments. Apologies for the website being behind our decision-making; in fact, as I understand it, much of the website content...
- Alex Macfie 20th Feb - 10:03am
Lib Dems do not care for the House of Lords as it is currently constituted, and want to reform it. And that is exactly why...