- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Carry On [Spring] Conference!
- Trenton Oldfield wins his appeal and can stay in the UK
- Turning the PR industry on its head at long last
- It's Not Brain Surgery
- Ian Swales MP to host second public flooding meeting in Redcar this week
- With Christmas approaching how you can avoid being the victim of crime
- How a country the size of Russia went to the polls this weekend without us noticing
- Launching the Digital Politico shop
- Shelter Scotland Christmas Campaign @shelterscotland
- The Paddy Effect: a poll for Lib Dems
- Eddie Sammon 9th Dec - 9:51pm
I'm not bothered about the pay rise, the only thing I don't want is for MPs to be paying work expenses out of their own...
- Joe Otten 9th Dec - 9:50pm
Paul Pettinger, did I imagine the 1.2 million apprentices? And what gives you the impression that the report is unwelcome? JohnTilley, your question was answered...
- Eddie Sammon 9th Dec - 9:39pm
A mature tribute.
- RC 9th Dec - 9:10pm
@ Bill Chapman Any Labour members who subscribe to those values should be joining us.
- RC 9th Dec - 9:08pm
@ Bill Chapman “We are a progressive, pragmatic, reformist, egalitarian party.” That’s a spot-on definition of the Labour Party’s philosophy. Will there be a defection...
- Jayne Mansfield 9th Dec - 9:00pm
@ Michael Cole I actually think that Labour did some good things as well as some bad things. The introduction of the minimum wage and...