- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- Standing Up for Sandgate High Street Shops
- Disabled Parking Bays Consultation
- M58 Motorway – Beware yobs are chucking bricks at vehicles off bridges!
- Lydiate – Leeds Liverpool Canal – Are You Getting Ready for Winter?
- Ethics gradient 26th Oct - 8:07pm
"I’m yet to have anyone explain to me why soft brexit is such an affront. I’ll take my kicking now." The problem is the outcomes...
- Nick Baird 26th Oct - 8:02pm
It's always been myth that Heathrow expansion is "good for the UK economy". Around a third of all Heathrow traffic is transit passengers who are...
- Nick Baird 26th Oct - 7:47pm
Little Jackie Paper - "I’m yet to have anyone explain to me why soft brexit is such an affront." It isn't. Please direct your question...
- paul barker 26th Oct - 7:32pm
FYI Labour NEC has apparently decided to stand a Labour Candidate, whatever the wishes of the Local Party. This according to Conor Pope on Labour...
- Fiona 26th Oct - 7:20pm
This is very important. I think we all know someone who at least suspects they've been discriminated against during pregnancy. There was a feature on...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Oct - 7:18pm
I was probably a bit harsh on parliaments, considering I support parliamentary democracy, but if remain won and a leave parliament took us out there...