- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- Immigration: proof that The Sun is talking bollocks
- Bakerloo Study - at last
- Today's Link-Love: May 21, 2013
- House of Comments - Episode 59 - Five Days in May
- Day 4521: DOCTOR WHO: The Hurt Doctor
- Cambridgeshire County Council Liberal Democrats Elect New Front-Line Team
- More on the alleged forged UKIP nomination paper in Norfolk
- Why Can't I Pay Tax Only On My Profits?
- The secret history of helicopter money
- Issuing fixed penalty notices to parents of children skipping school is counter-productive
- Ed Maxfield 21st May - 2:21pm
Norman Lamb is out of the country on ministerial duties which is why he was unable to participate in the votes last night. If he...
- Al McIntosh 21st May - 2:16pm
Section K1 of Schedule 5 part 2 of the 1998 Scotland Act clearly makes the BBC a reserved matter under the present constitutional settlement. "Monitoring...
- Glenn 21st May - 1:55pm
The thing about UKIP is that parts of the press and the Tories are hearing what they want to hear. They've been divided over Europe...
- Max Wilkinson 21st May - 1:55pm
On what other grounds, aside from sexual orientation, would it be acceptable for a registrar to refuse to conduct a service? Are the rights of...
- Andrew Tibbs 21st May - 1:50pm
Mike Just to clarify a couple of your points; When I said "Oppressive regimes around the world monitor media..", it was an observation. The Chinese...