- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Some more on political party membership - how rare is a membership like the SNP's?
- Last Dog Standing ~ Episode Four
- Detroit, change and the shift to bikes
- Labour government resists calls for NHS investigation
- Why has the public bought the Tory narrative on the economy? Labour hubris
- Memories of 2010: Steve Hilton and Michael Gove's joint birthday party
- The Blood is The Life 21-10-2014
- Happy Trafalgar Day!
- Crime Falls by a Quarter Under This Government
- Joseph Lee, War Poet - Book Launch at the Literary Festival @literarydundee
- paul barker 21st Oct - 2:21pm
I normally never comment on other comments but several people have said that current membership is 30/40% of its founding membership. In fact we started...
- malc 21st Oct - 2:13pm
Thomas Long "Yes, being the DPM’s wife adds some flavour to the story but it’s not the substance of it. She’s not just “out doing...
- Simon McGrath 21st Oct - 2:11pm
@eddie Sammon "We should elect our leaders and our candidates " I thought you had left the party ? So I assume you mean ""You...
- Igor Sagdejev 21st Oct - 2:10pm
@FrankBooth A very good and rational description of the concerns. @George Potter Those were not immigrants, and they actually wanted out, not in.
- Richard Dean 21st Oct - 2:03pm
@stuart Isn't that rather a biased, closed-eye interpretation? 36% yes ... means "perfectly happy" 46% no ..... means "only a minority" Difficult to see how...
- Alex Beaumont 21st Oct - 2:02pm
There was a big study done on the issue of migrant entrepreneurs recently. You can find it at http://www.creatingourjobs.org/ *GASP* Some sort of evidence in...