- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- A new way to clear mines: use plants
- The Saga of the Merseyrail Fleet goes on and on.............
- Bringing back relocation of terror suspects has not been agreed say Lib Dems
- Household power vacuum?
- Under construction
- September 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Elm Tree Walk, Tring - Verge Hardening
- We've learnt nothing so there will be another Rotherham
- Andrew George hopes to cut Bedroom Tax
- Do you think Shepway District Council are keeping Folkestone clean?
- Gareth Epps 1st Sep - 7:26pm
Politically and empirically illiterate.
- Little Jackie Paper 1st Sep - 7:16pm
'However, I think it highlights some of the fundamental problems with the way the country works. The majority of society remains unrepresented by the people...
- Ian MacFadyen 1st Sep - 7:15pm
- Little Jackie Paper 1st Sep - 6:57pm
Martin - Is the NO campaign, 'uncompromising,' or is it just to the point? Perhaps it's a bit of both. But certainly there are very,...
- Stuart 1st Sep - 6:51pm
Welcome back Anthony!
- David Allen 1st Sep - 6:26pm
"By basing the (income tax band) threshold on the average for men and women you instantly make equal pay for equal work personally profitable to...