- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Tony Greaves writes … Haggling over more than the haggis? (Tony Greaves)
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- 2015 Election Agents Manual - available to ALDC members
- General election wildlife latest
- Labour MP under investigation after allegations of electioneering with Parliamentary resources
- Advance notice of highways maintenance works
- The Blood is The Life 30-03-2015
- Progress in Severn Bridge tolls campaign
- Over the last few months, dozens of British parliamentarians have been quietly sacked
- The Tories need to stop blaming the Lib Dems for not being ahead in the polls
- Letter from Sandy Walkington about St Albans City hospital
- Firefighters Pensions
- Tony Greaves 30th Mar - 1:46pm
Michael BG - Don't assume that the SNP are not authoritarian - their record in Scotland, by this measure at least, is not good. I...
- Helen Tedcastle 30th Mar - 1:43pm
Stephen Hesketh '... we might reasonably assume their views are not entirely altruistic, impartial nor independent on this matter.' Indeed.
- Tony Greaves 30th Mar - 1:41pm
Hywel - belatedly. You raise a very interesting point about the status of Parliament after the election of the Speaker (of the Commons) and before...
- Michael BG 30th Mar - 1:38pm
Another interesting article by Tony, I agree with John Tilley commenting on your first article – you should write in LDV more often. I had...
- Tony Greaves 30th Mar - 1:26pm
During the passage of the Hunting Bill in the Lords (where of course it did not pass and had to await the Commons invoking the...
- Stephen Hesketh 30th Mar - 1:14pm
Philip Thomas30th Mar '15 - 11:55am "@John Roffey; the party’s aims post election – aka the manifesto? It will come out soon enough." Philip, so...