- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- GOP Truthiness on Syria
- Clarke and Dawe - Agility, boldness, momentum and some slight elements of destabilisation
- Galactic North, by Alastair Reynolds
- Day 5389: DOCTOR WHO: Lake Superior
- Mental Health - Scotland's Massive Failure
- 2016 Local Election Timetable
- House of Cards Season 3: best watched the old-fashioned way.
- On Wave 102 News - Community Council Elections
- The beautiful stations of rail's golden age
- Matthew Huntbach 10th Oct - 8:19pm
Can we please let Corbyn's Labour Party get on, come up with some policies, and see what people think about them? Joining in saying "me...
- Chris_sh 10th Oct - 8:13pm
@Jayne Mansfield I think you may be referring to this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/10540642/Foreign-workers-can-benefit-Britain-says-Sir-Stuart-Rose.html where they also quote an earlier interview on Sky : “It is up to...
- Matthew Huntbach 10th Oct - 8:01pm
Phyllis The irony of a (seemingly) all-male panel of contributors taking over this thread, started by a Lib Dem woman, about the role of women...
- Manfarang 10th Oct - 7:59pm
Roland Well no one ever spoke French I'm glad to say.
- Jayne Mansfield 10th Oct - 7:56pm
@ Denis Loretto, We clearly see certain aspects of this differently. What I see is a Conservative group who are trying to impose their view...
- Matthew Huntbach 10th Oct - 7:55pm
Bolano It’s a clever argument but you’re not refuting my point that your argument undoes representation which is ultimately what democracy is about – not...