- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- A Voyage to Arcturus, by David Lindsay
- Market Consultation Campaign Success
- The Focus Wall
- Update re: last post
- St George's Hydrotherapy Pool vs Mayor's Car
- Stupid Questions Asked by Journalists That Haven't Done their Research #1: Meat Loaf
- Labour's shambolic dithering in Gateshead could cost residents millions
- Cutting back in Whickham's car park
- The Blood is the Life for 25-08-2016
- Mersey Gateway Bridge – Progress but no mention of Northern Poorhouse!
- Floating Voter 25th Aug - 7:22pm
Lynn Newman Your obsession with where people went to school suggests that you so not share any Liberal DEmocrat values and might be happier forming...
- Lyn Newman 25th Aug - 7:20pm
@rightsaidfredfan Ahh, I think you might have nailed it there. I want there to be a brief glint of hope that there might be relationship...
- John Roffey 25th Aug - 7:12pm
An addendum to the above: Is it time for the Party members to create their own form of 'Momentum'?
- John Roffey 25th Aug - 7:10pm
Although many good points have been made - is it too simple to suggest that - although the Party has changed its leader - one...
- Simon Shaw 25th Aug - 6:42pm
@Dave Orbison ”Simon Shaw “as I understand it”. Precisely the problem. You appear to believe there is only one side to an issue and invariably...
- Rightsaidfredfan 25th Aug - 6:10pm
@lyn "everything seems to be Labour Lite or Tory Lite. Basic Income is another example – a well known Green Party policy." Of course it...