- On the Raven Girl (Royal Ballet)
- Tuesday meetings
- Big staffing restructure at Lib Dem HQ: 5 tests to judge it by
- Six of the Best 543
- Bishop Peter Ball and Elizabeth Butler-Sloss
- The Unlimited Dream Company, by J. G. Ballard
- Henning Mankell
- Emergency engineering work on Thameslink
- Pet bearded dragon Barbara found alive four days after fire at owners' home in Sundridge Park
- Alistair 6th Oct - 11:07pm
Eddie, millions of Brits live abroad, where according to you, they are ruining the foreign coyntryside. Thats okay though presumeably?. May doesnt have a policy....
- A Social Liberal 6th Oct - 10:44pm
Teresa May should have heeded her own advice and stopped the Tories being the Nasty Party. Unfortunately they just can't help themselves - when the...
- Peter 6th Oct - 10:32pm
It is amusing that Ruth Bright so eloquently articulated the consequence of too much immigration. We are losing our national culture. @Alistair I refer you...
- Simon Foster 6th Oct - 10:32pm
I'm glad the Chair of the LDEA has kickstarted the debate. As a former Head of Politics A level at an FE College, I'm going...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Oct - 10:24pm
The self-righteousness of people whose policy on immigration is every bit as unpopular as Theresa May's is something to behold. People don't think it is...
- Alistair 6th Oct - 10:20pm
Tory $cum sums it up for me.