- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- This explains everything (or, at the very least, quite a lot)
- Montreal Gazette: WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Surviving Brexit : For Generation X and Millennials
- Looking after the Whickham flowerbeds
- Does the Brexit process pose an unavoidable constitutional crisis?
- The Blood is the Life for 24-10-2016
- ALDC Management Committee 2016-2018 Election Results
- Reflections on Witney
- How to control what is said about you online
- How independent was Labour's report into anti-semitism?
- Malcolm Todd 24th Oct - 3:03pm
Extra letters all over the place. Good lord, I'm inattentive today - better not admit what my day-job is. Sorry about that, Paul! If by...
- Paul Walter 24th Oct - 2:55pm
Malcolm It would be straight-forward to put in a Norway option as suggested by Michael BG. I would agree with that. No "s" in my...
- Malcolm Todd 24th Oct - 2:51pm
Denis My apologies for the extra 'n'! There's nothing wrong with a three-option referendum, but again (assuming that "stay in the EU" is to be...
- Michael BG 24th Oct - 2:48pm
@ Malcolm Todd “there’s an unstated but unavoidable implication that there is some better alternative option on offer if you reject the one on the...
- Peter Watson 24th Oct - 2:45pm
@Jen "That’s no reason not to note that it is happening and look at what the government is or is not doing to counteract the...
- Andrew McCaig 24th Oct - 2:44pm
Or even "propensity"??