- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- #Libdemfightback: What do the polls say?
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- Liberal heroes in pop culture Part 1: Jon Snow from Game of Thrones (David Faggiani)
- The Times’ curious use of single quotation marks in headlines (Paul Walter)
- We need to be careful before jumping on the Lord Sewel bandwagon (Paul Walter)
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats (Jakob Whiten)
- Policymaking reform; what the problem is and how to solve it (Paul Reynolds)
- Plaid Cymru gag one of their star names
- (Trying to) explain Labour's leadership woes & the Corbyn surge
- Sandgate Military Road Rec Family Fun Day
- Blyth Town Council, August 2015
- A little late, I've discovered how excellent p.28 of the Ukip general election manifesto is
- All things considered, this may have been the worst element of Ed Miliband's leadership
- Temporary Traffic Order - Arnhall Gardens
- New benches - Morven Terrace and Ancrum Place Sheltered Housing
- Three top US security chiefs speak out against plans to weaken encryption
- Links I found interesting for 30-07-2015
- David Faggiani 30th Jul - 10:48am
Yes, John, he plays a very sinister, non-speaking executioner called Illyn Payne! He's very effective in the role. Unfortunately, he had to take a leave...
- Richard Underhill 30th Jul - 10:40am
TCO 30th Jul '15 - 10:03a A pint? That’s very nearly an armful …. Metric measures nowadays, slightly less than Tony Hancock's armful. John Tilley...
- John Tilley 30th Jul - 10:31am
David, I lke the fact that you write articles in LDV which fall outside the usual, well-worn ruts of political discussion. This latest article just...
- Dav 30th Jul - 10:26am
So we should just sit around like Scrooge counting his money until we have no-one capable of putting on great theatrical works Funnily enough, there...
- David Allen 30th Jul - 10:24am
I take the point that as liberals we should not support hounding anyone out of public life over sex or drugs. However, Sewel did also...
- Stephen Robinson 30th Jul - 10:24am
Hello again Jakob. Hope you don't mind these further, genuine questions - what do you mean by: "I don’t like the way the EU creates...