- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- What was your most bizarre canvassing experience?
- Electoral Commission Guidance for the 2015 elections now published
- Rotherham and Liverpool
- Supporting business by breaking up the big banks
- Alison McInnes calls on MacAskill to outlaw "despicable and cowardly" revenge porn
- Using fuel duty to fix potholes?
- Why I'm so over proportional representation
- The Blood is The Life 22-10-2014
- What the Polish MEP joining UKIP's group in Brussels means - and how it isn't what everyone says it means
- "Boost Business With Europe!" - Lib Dem MP Calls for New Engagement
- Tim13 22nd Oct - 12:14pm
Presumably Ceredigion, John - quite a lot of Welsh speakers in that patch!
- Igor Sagdejev 22nd Oct - 12:13pm
@Matthew Huntbach "I work in what was once the heartland of Cockney London, and the local population is now almost all non-white." Should be Polish,...
- Igor Sagdejev 22nd Oct - 12:01pm
@Ian Sanderson (RM3) 22nd Oct '14 - 9:23am "Instead they pursue a paper tiger of setting arbitrary figures and then straining to (fail to) achieve...
- Matthew Huntbach 22nd Oct - 11:56am
John Tilley How dull would London be if it had got stuck in the “jolly cockney” stereotype of films such as Passport to Pimlico ?...
- ChrisB 22nd Oct - 11:56am
If something doesn't happen in 4 years there's probably a good reason for it - gender balance is not a priority of the coalition. Most...
- JohnTilley 22nd Oct - 11:51am
Paul In Wokingham 22nd Oct '14 - 10:52am ".......... The only example that comes to my mind of “bringing down the debt” without regard to...