- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Stand up for your local pharmacies
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- 20 Countries Drowning in Debt
- Could Paul Mason be the next leader of the Labour Party?
- RTPI: Politicians in Planning Conference this November
- The Blood is the Life for 30-09-2016
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 3:12pm
Yemen is not yet as bad as Syria, which is why Syria takes priority. As the Guardian have said: MSF share the co-ordinates of their...
- Psi 30th Sep - 2:58pm
Emily Fermor The LDV filters don’t seem to like you for some reason, they ought to fix that… I don’t think we will agree on...
- Simon Banks 30th Sep - 2:40pm
Expats: yes, we disagree with a national education service because that is a fundamentally illiberal idea. We oppose the reinvention of grammar schools and the...
- Simon Banks 30th Sep - 2:30pm
Er, we did have European allies, didn't we? Rather a lot of Poles in the RAF during the Battle of Britain, for example, and the...
- Sue Sutherland 30th Sep - 1:36pm
These are great results. A huge congratulations to our Blackpool candidate for standing and keeping the flag flying. When Labour continues its in fighting these...
- Sue Sutherland 30th Sep - 1:21pm
I think an on-line petition would be great. Perhaps including an option to put your age. It's the best way to get large numbers of...