- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- The Beach Boys On CD: Brian Wilson Presents Smile
- ITV3's weirdest scene: Dirty Den, Mr Derek, Steve Winwood and the North York Moors Railway
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- First Clun now Madeley? Wild boar in Shropshire
- Why I'm pleased Labour is standing in the Richmond Park by-election
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Katharine Pindar 27th Oct - 1:32am
Stevan, I was aghast because you wrote 'Genuine refugees in fear for their lives can and should claim asylum in France but they don't so...
- Mark Goodrich 27th Oct - 1:24am
@Ethics gradient - I would just like to commend you for being open-minded and listening to reasoned argument. More of that please! There was a...
- Katharine Pindar 27th Oct - 12:33am
The especial delight of the 2012 Olympics to me was that it was 'Team GB' that was winning all those medals. We don't often get...
- Ethics gradient 27th Oct - 12:32am
@Paul http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2015-2016/0002/16002.pdf I just worked through all 47 pages of that. Yes I would a agree there is no article within the bill relating to...
- Ethics gradient 27th Oct - 12:18am
@Paul, An absolutely valid point you make Paul. I definitely agree, neither myself, anyone else and certainly not parliament should make any sort of support...
- Ethics gradient 27th Oct - 12:12am
@Paul Hi, I do appreciate that i am making some sweeping generalisations about where things lay in terms of those who voted to leave. I...