- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Simon 9th Dec - 1:09pm
@Joe My objection was - and remains - to the tone. 10 years ago we as a party would have been dismayed and outraged by...
- JohnTilley 9th Dec - 12:46pm
A FEW OTHER KEY POINTS FROM JRF which Joe Otten has not made too much of - Average incomes have fallen by 8 per cent...
- Robert Wootton 9th Dec - 12:39pm
Our whole political and economic system is rigged to favour men over women since it evolved from the time of the Magna Carta. That is...
- robdn 9th Dec - 12:38pm
Frankly this thread is not worthy of Lib Dem Voice. I don't come here to read silly jokes and I agree totally with those who...
- Joe Otten 9th Dec - 12:38pm
OK Simon (not Simon Shaw), so to answer your points then. If told there was a report on poverty coming out, my first question would...
- Simon Shaw 9th Dec - 12:37pm
@JohnTilley 'Would he like to explain here exactly what he means when he says – ” It seems to me that the JRF and campaigners...