- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- I, candidate, who are about to place myself in the hands of Federal Conference delegates, salute you
- Dwelling on an imagined past - a bureaucrat on the shore
- Discovery Film Festival 2014
- Off-the-wall interview of the year
- Johann Lamont to resign as Scottish Labour leader
- Status Quo and a glimpse of the geriatric ward
- A last trip round Kingston's Hawker factory
- Last train to Folkestone Harbour
- A little night music...
- Six of the Best 470
- Paul In Wokingham 25th Oct - 10:26am
@JohnTIlley - Henry McLeish, another former Labour first minister, also said this week that Scottish Labour supporters no longer know “what the party stands for”....
- JohnTilley 25th Oct - 10:22am
Colin I would not put too much store in any opinion polls that predict a bright future for the Conservatives in Scotland. How about this...
- Matthew Huntbach 25th Oct - 10:04am
Glenn I simply don’t believe that the freedom to exploit is a real freedom. I agree, that is why I'm a very strong opponent of...
- jedibeeftrix 25th Oct - 10:00am
re the 1.7b, it's all about timing: http://lindleyfrench.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/imperium-why-europe-must-re-discover.html
- David Blake 25th Oct - 9:34am
Strange that there wasn't even a Lib Dem candidate in the Oban election in a parliamentary seat we hold.
- Matthew Huntbach 25th Oct - 9:32am
Colin Greens are growing rapidly. SNP are growing. Plaid Cymru is growing. Ukip is growing. I would say that it is the centre which should...