- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Shropshire Council speaks on rats in downtown Ludlow
- Why the 11th hour ASA u-turn?
- The Liberal Democrats - Reasons to Join Us or Support Us
- Bats and Dragonflies
- Police appeal following fatal accident
- Science advice in Europe: an open letter to Jean-Claude Juncker
- The banks are crap - so do something about it!
- In defence of Sansa Stark
- M60/M62 - Roadworks to 2017
- GF 30th Jul - 6:06pm
No-one should imagine that fracking is in any sense green. The only justification for it is security of supply and even then I'm not convinced...
- Malcolm Todd 30th Jul - 5:09pm
I think I'm with Anthony Fairclough on this one. Well, I'm quite in favour of a codified constitution; but that's not the main issue here....
- Stephen Hesketh 30th Jul - 4:32pm
In any human endeavour there are good and bad, profesional and amateur etc. NGO's are no exception. I have a scientific background and am faced...
- Richard Dean 30th Jul - 4:27pm
Quoting Churchill is certainly a great example of confirmation bias in action! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
- Anthony Fairclough 30th Jul - 4:26pm
Ignoring the fact that Supreme Court Justices might or might not be the 'highest qualified lawyers': you might do; but lots of people wouldn't. There's...
- Paul In Wokingham 30th Jul - 4:14pm
@Simon - or as Winston Churchill said, "experts should be on tap, not on top". Confirmation bias etc etc.