- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Clarke and Dawe - Agility, boldness, momentum and some slight elements of destabilisation
- Galactic North, by Alastair Reynolds
- Day 5389: DOCTOR WHO: Lake Superior
- Mental Health - Scotland's Massive Failure
- 2016 Local Election Timetable
- House of Cards Season 3: best watched the old-fashioned way.
- On Wave 102 News - Community Council Elections
- The beautiful stations of rail's golden age
- This is the one thing that is holding back UKIP from true electoral success
- John Marriott 10th Oct - 3:29pm
Dear Paul, My point is that, if we start moaning before the campaign has even been launched, what hope have we of sticking together when...
- paul barker 10th Oct - 3:02pm
@John Marriott. I think you are missing Carons point, a campaign that leaves out half the population at the start is more likely to lose....
- Richard Underhill 10th Oct - 3:01pm
Greg Clark MP was in Waitrose in Paddock Wood for a constituency surgery. Nobody had bothered to turn up, except for a young couple who...
- Roland 10th Oct - 2:24pm
Phyllis - re: "The irony of a (seemingly) all-male panel of contributors taking over this thread" For your enjoyment I point you at this article...
- Jayne Mansfield 10th Oct - 1:35pm
How can one not rubbish the 'Remain ' campaign when it is to be led by unelected Tory peer Stuart Rose? The Independent today says...
- Glenn 10th Oct - 1:28pm
This is not what actually happened. The conservatives got 24 per cent of the potential vote, That's how many people they appeal to. Their vote...