- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Autumn statement – 5 quick thoughts from me (Caron Lindsay)
- Autumn statement: George is jubilant, Ed blusters and Danny breathes a sigh of relief (Stephen Tall)
- The Autumn Statement and the unreal economic debate in which everyone pretends the Coalition stuck to ‘Plan A’ (Stephen Tall)
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- Autumn Statement - lots of good Lib Dem ideas made real
- VIDEO: Opening Doors Careers Fair
- By-election night 17
- Free words...not pictures
- Autumn Statement - 5 quick thoughts from me
- High Tide Batters Southport
- Train Fare Rise for 2014 Cut
- Decorating the Marley Hill Christmas tree
- Italian Mother: further comments on the forced caesarean
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' (I am desperate for a catchier title) 3
- David Pollard 5th Dec - 6:34pm
Women and men are different. Even an expert who rubbished this particular piece of research referred to other research which showed clear differences between women...
- David Pollard 5th Dec - 6:25pm
The bigger picture:- the deficit this year is going to be 7% of GDP. We may be having the highest growth in the EU and...
- Will Mann 5th Dec - 6:24pm
Brats is a good term. The average voter must look at the Commons on days like this and despair of the people supposedly charged with...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Dec - 6:15pm
Lol! I had to google Chokran to see that it meant thanks, but I get it! I and many others would be fine with some...
- David Colquhoun 5th Dec - 6:14pm
In fairness to the author of this piece, he relied (wrongly as it turns out) on a peer-reviewed paper in a well-known journal. The fact...
- Mary Reid 5th Dec - 6:11pm
I really am a bit taken aback by Richard Dean' s comments. Of course it is a novel, and I was making no political points...