- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- Leaving the EU hampers progress on climate change (Jim Hodgson)
- Carmichael: Britain needs to hear liberal internationalist voices like never before (The Voice)
- After Brexit; what strategy for ‘Remain’? (Paul Reynolds)
- Taking Control of What?
- Six of the Best 607
- Bob Russell's tours of Colchester
- David Cameron lasted barely a year without the Liberal Democrats
- EU Referendum Reaction
- Post bexit Britain - What would Lloyd George say?
- Lydiate – Classic Car & Bike Show – 3rd July
- Day 5654: If You Brexit You Bought It
- Now what?
- Sefton Adult Community Centre- an uplifting and inspiring event
- David-1 25th Jun - 3:18am
Nick Collins was referring to this particular Trump-owned golf course, which was built, over the objections of the local council, on top of a formerly...
- Jamesg 25th Jun - 1:28am
Good lord the neo-puritans want us to feel guilty about playing golf now. What's next?
- Jamesg 25th Jun - 1:20am
As I recall the EFTA was actually set up by the UK after DeGaulle said non. He said that Britain was too internationalist and independent...
- Michael BG 25th Jun - 12:09am
@ Laurence Cox I think you have missed my point. Having 71,111 electors per MP is a major factor in the failure of our representative...
- Glenn 24th Jun - 11:42pm
Simon, Corbyn does not have special powers off persuasion. He's the hypnotoad from Futurama
- Michael BG 24th Jun - 11:34pm
@ Bill le Breton “EEA membership was not alas on the ballot paper – had it been so, then, it would have won.” This is...