- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Why Vote: It Encourages Them
- Let's stay on the road
- Liverpool – Moorfields V Exchange Stations – No contest in terms of best view
- On the mooted return of Top of the Pops
- Creeting St Peter - @jemnicole1 has a leaflet put through our door...
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 19/4
- Christian Aid endorses Liberal Democrat manifesto
- Lib Dem Manifesto
- Counting Crows: Round Here
- In between days
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 4:38pm
I am 32, and while I will freely confess to having a posh background (the obvious lack of need for white male Old Etonians in...
- adrian sanders 19th Apr - 4:38pm
What Bill Le Breton said: Please go help a held seat, or send stamps or money. The Conservatives have spent a fortune trying to unseat...
- Eddie Sammon 19th Apr - 4:36pm
I'm one of the few people who likes Clegg saying the economy is still fragile, because it chimes with my amateur analysis. :D It is...
- David Evans 19th Apr - 4:20pm
Andrew S - Let's be honest. Nick Clegg's leadership over the last seven years has been a continuing disaster for Liberal Democracy. All that is...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Apr - 4:11pm
Liberal Al the Lib Dems at the top have spent so long taking back ‘Liberalism’ (well, an Oxford Union, young people from Surrey view of...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 4:04pm
Yes, well that is a danger of any arrangement which excludes the SNP I suppose. The more non-SNP Scots MPs we can elect the less...