- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- Norman Foster's Peace Pyramid
- Introduction to the main Liberal Democrat manifesto in BSL
- Red lines and the failure of Clegg's campaign strategy
- The hypocrisy of the great "betrayal"
- New Batposts on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- City Council committees tonight
- David Cameron and the Flashman factor
- Look at each pollster on their own and the polls are very consistent
- Nepal – Disasters Emergency Committee – Please help if you can
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Bill le Breton 28th Apr - 7:37am
Morning ATF. You are right about the special status of a red line for us post tuition fees. I was therefore a little worried to...
- Stephen Hesketh 28th Apr - 7:20am
TCO 27th Apr '15 - 11:21pm @Stephen Hesketh as a matter of curiosity how old are you roughly speaking? I have a theory I’m testing....
- ATF 28th Apr - 7:14am
@James The one broken pledge was the 2010 Tuition Fees, Caron was not saying we cannot break another. Thought that was quite clear.
- Stephen Hesketh 28th Apr - 7:12am
TCO 27th Apr '15 - 10:20pm "If UKIP get 15% of the vote they deserve to be listened to not suppressed. Supressing them will just...
- David Blake 28th Apr - 7:00am
I agree with Stuart. The Tory campaign is based on fear and unfortunately that sometimes succeeds. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a very...
- Alistair 28th Apr - 6:32am
Pupil premium seemed like a good idea but it hasnt provided extra places when and where they were needed and its impacted spending on special...