- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- P-0: Polling day for Stoke-on-Trent
- Brexit – it’s time to stop looking for someone to blame and take action! (Andrew Davidson)
- Two reasons why the UK will take generations to recover from the shock of leaving the single market and customs union (Paul Walter)
- Future women, real lives (Ruth Bright)
- Meet the Lords (Multiple Authors)
- Incumbents or Entrepreneurs? (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Want the latest news about the Lib Dems? Here's how to get it
- Liverpool's Trams – A fascinating historic film
- On the Douglas Carswell/Nigel Farage row and the future of UKIP...
- Bristol to Chipping Sodbury Night Bus to stop running
- International Women's Day - MyCouncillor template and ideas
- "An audience with Jonathan Wallace"
- The Left - or what is left of it (a "2017" excerpt)
- Is Nissan planning to leave?
- james 1st Mar - 5:19pm
The important thing to do is to demand Merkel/Hollande agrees with Mrs May. They are seriously hampering her in getting the right deal for the...
- David Raw 1st Mar - 5:08pm
@ Lorenzo Cherin " The quote from Bevan, is yet another reason why many preferred Gaitskell, and do, yet !" Oh dear, Lorenzo. You're far...
- frankie 1st Mar - 4:58pm
@Lorenzo Cherin You have your view, I have mine. The problem facing you is we are about to go through hard times and hug an...
- Richard Underhill 1st Mar - 4:55pm
UKIP differences are now public: 1) Nigel Farage MEP had an article in the Daily Telegraph yesterday criticising the UKIP MP Douglas Carswell. 2) UKIP...
- Gordon Lishman 1st Mar - 4:51pm
I agree with both Paul and David. Alan was one of the best Ministers I worked with from any Party. He is intelligent, thoughtful and...
- Paul Walter 1st Mar - 4:49pm
James: "Apparently, according to the LIb Dems, we shouldn’t be leaving the EU because we haven’t developed our own trade negotiators. " A) this is...