- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The best UK government of my lifetime (Caron Lindsay)
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- Lib Dem Election win in Consett
- Why I won't be surprised if Nick Clegg starts singing Abba songs during the next long Lib Dem policy meeting
- Taxpayers face £11.7bn payback for Labour's private health deals
- Day 5239: Worst! Election! Eveh!
- Teads Top Lib Dem Blogs, May 2015
- Worth Reading 171: Titanium dioxide
- Polling Day - ALDC Advice Cover
- Noon, Friday: an important deadline for Lib Dem activists
- VoteSmart says Lib Dem Grace Weaver is "only choice for change" in South Suffolk
- Liberal Democrats strong on ecology
- TCO 6th May - 8:16pm
@malc at what odds?
- TCO 6th May - 8:14pm
@You got both dem wrong ex-dem
- TCO 6th May - 8:13pm
@MichaelBG "if te numbers work and Clegg does a deal to form a new Conservative-Liberal Democrat deal I would hope he wouldn’t ignore the vote...
- malc 6th May - 8:07pm
The final ICM poll predicts 23 seats for the LibDems - I think that's about the maximum. I will be surprised if they get anymore...
- Paul Pettinger 6th May - 8:02pm
Yes - I want to help the disenfranchised and the needy - so do most Liberal Democrats
- Eddie Sammon 6th May - 7:48pm
Anything positive to say Paul?