- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- You talk, we'll listen
- Lib Dems launch Party Political Broadcast
- They keep on coming: yet another Ukip Parliamentary candidate in trouble
- Anti-social behaviour in Gillingham South
- English football has learnt nothing in 62 years
- Ten Things About Trans People (A Cis Man Explains)
- Billy Brooke proves the Lib Dems can confound the pollsters
- Thameslink update
- Harris Academy Project Board
- Is single persons council tax discount fair?
- Alex Sabine 29th Jan - 4:44am
Matthew and JohnTilley: The historical average for increases in NHS spending is roughly 4% per annum, reflecting its high cost inflation and demographic pressures. So...
- Adrian PR 29th Jan - 4:14am
In response to Stephen Johnson: I've browsed your DPR website once or twice before, Stephen. Without digressing too much, I think the general idea of...
- Alex Sabine 29th Jan - 3:29am
The other reason I say the way you frame the choice is too stark is hopefully easier for me to explain! It boils down to...
- Alex Sabine 29th Jan - 2:22am
Matthew - I agree that tax and spending proposals and decisions are often seen - wrongly - as isolated, separate things rather than intrinsically linked....
- Stephen Johnson 29th Jan - 12:27am
Lib Dems should not give up on electoral reform for Westminster. The result of the coming election is likely to shout injustice, with the Lib...
- refitman 29th Jan - 12:23am
You've defended the badger cull, contributed to flooding by removing defences and imposed a 3 line whip on the fracking vote. I think any green...