- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Ludlow rats! A statement from the Environment Agency
- LGA Lib Dems: Park Homes Call for Evidence
- In praise of First Hull Trains and their Customer Service...
- Fracking to Bath - no thanks
- Proposals for 150 homes on Foldgate Lane - the initial plans revealed
- Local Lib Dem Councillor Acts On Safety Fears As Work Begins On Milton Road Underpass
- Nursery worker faces sack after starring as a Tunnock's tea cake on TV at Games opening ceremony while on sick leave
- Blackness Court meeting
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- MartinB 29th Jul - 5:14pm
Membership, while up compared with 2012, is still well down on the 2010 level of 65,038. The most surprising figure has to be that Labour...
- theakes 29th Jul - 5:13pm
Money in the bank, just over one member a constituency rise, probably a person in each who has rejoined after a telephone call from HQ....
- John McHugo 29th Jul - 4:50pm
John - you say it is "really a job for the UN". I agree, But it is also a job for the EU. Britain on...
- Caracatus 29th Jul - 4:43pm
I was surprised to see how much income the party has and how much it spent, clearly as a party we are no longer getting...
- John Ramsbottom 29th Jul - 4:41pm
The only people bringing the party into disrepute at the moment are those that are continuing to attack Lord Rennard. There was an enquiry which...
- Eddie Sammon 29th Jul - 4:30pm
I'm no longer interested in people's reasons for believing whether or not Israel has a right to exist. The state is there and jews and...