- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- What people are saying about the Liberal Democrat manifesto (Newsmoggie)
- A country haunted by its past
- Ed's Groundhog Day
- Vanished Leicester: Carlton Street
- Official secrecy on abuse in Leicestershire children's homes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "Bomb on the Buses"
- Former MP for Montgomeryshire is a fruitcake
- Opinions I am sick of hearing: a short list
- The Blood is The Life 17-04-2015
- Opinions I Am Sick Of: A Short List
- 2015 General Election Day 19: Badgers, Baboons and Cannabis
- Alistair 18th Apr - 6:50am
Caron, you really want to rake over tuition again? Its not a graduate tax. A graduate tax would be levied against all who had studied...
- Philip Thomas 18th Apr - 6:26am
Manfarang, Clement Attlee was not deliberately trying to create austerity. He was coping with the aftermath of WWII- and he didn't flaunt austerity as government...
- Manfarang 18th Apr - 4:42am
A draw I believe. Cricket is almost unknown here but Vichai owns the Foxes.
- Manfarang 18th Apr - 4:20am
David 1 The years of the post World War Two Labour government were noted as years of austerity. In fact in the early 1960s frequent...
- David-1 18th Apr - 3:33am
matt from Bristol: "I don’t think it’s the LibDems (and even the current leadership) as such are iherently unpopular, the arch-unpopular party is the Tories,...
- David-1 18th Apr - 3:15am
Austerity is not an economic remedy. It never has been about economics. It has always been a political measure. The point of austerity is vengeance....