- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Phillip Hughes 1988-2014
- What have I learnt about China?
- Co-operate or fail
- "Immigration" is not "Immigrant"
- Ad Lib gets a makeover: more policy, more campaigning, less lifestyle
- A great @WEndChristmas night!
- Why is it so difficult to report an illegible number plate?
- Mad Frankie Fraser: A tribute
- The SAMDev inquiry considers future housing and employment plans for Ludlow
- Gatley Police newsletter, December 2014
- Tsar Nicolas 27th Nov - 6:14am
"New and unique challenge to the UK security services." Does new and unique mean worse, or more severe? Worse or more severe than German agents...
- Amalric 27th Nov - 3:05am
Can anyone tell me when we passed this as our policy? I don’t recall this featuring in the pre-manifesto discussions. I do remember Nick Clegg...
- Amalric 27th Nov - 2:52am
@ John Tilley For the current year you can go to the party website to see who the 29 people are - http://www.libdems.org.uk/federal_executive Hopefully it...
- Amalric 27th Nov - 2:26am
So I can take comfort from the idea that a uniform national swing with us on 8% will give us 23 MPs. From this I...
- Allan 27th Nov - 1:17am
@ David But secondly, also be prepared to confront the EU. That does not mean threatening to leave, but it does mean gently pointing out...
- Conor McGovern 27th Nov - 1:12am
@Charlie - What happens of the media spin it? If it were Christian terrorists, would their religion be brought up on the news and by...