- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Is single persons council tax discount fair?
- A Welsh Government bill without a cause
- Members Highlights
- Who are the three groups of voters more likely to vote Lib Dem in 2015? I was surprised...
- Millions of Families Benefitting Twice from Liberal Democrat Tax Cut
- Whoever said footballers were role models?
- Excellent news in fight against FGM with conviction of doctor
- What Labour are up to in Hornsey and Wood Green...
- Recruiting your endorsers for May
- Go-ahead for A6 to Manchester Airport Relief Road
- Peter 28th Jan - 6:04pm
Ms Munt was interviewed on the PM programme this evening. I thought I heard her say that fracking produced enormous quantities of water which had...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 28th Jan - 5:44pm
Stephen Campbell. Thanks for your comments and those of so many contributors. Great discussion. You are right IMO to also focus on the need for...
- JohnTilley 28th Jan - 5:43pm
What Tony Greaves said. Stick with STV - which is of course based on the evidence compiled over decades by the Electoral Reform Society When...
- David Evershed 28th Jan - 5:40pm
A recent YouGov survey shows that there is at least one policy issue that at least 50% of the electors believe they know about other...
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 5:39pm
Malcolm Think back to the elctions of 2001 and 2005. Labour argued explicitly for an increase in NI to pay for improved funding of the...
- paul barker 28th Jan - 5:32pm
If you remember, Mrs Thatcher proclaimed the death of The Libdems in 1989, using the same old joke. A quarter of a Century on &...