- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Labour minority government - or coalition with the Lib Dems - would not actually need the SNP's support
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives
- The best UK government of my lifetime (Caron Lindsay)
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- Crosby – Merseyrail Hall Road Station & Maintenance Depot
- Vote Coleman, Scottish Liberal Democrat, for Dundee West today!
- Polls are open 7am-10pm, and here's what else you need to know
- Freedom Fairness Justice
- Keep Britain on track
- Decision Day
- In defence of liberal democracy
- To "be" or not to "bee"
- Why Vote Liberal Democrat?
- New post, part one on Multiversity
- David Hill 7th May - 9:29am
Furthermore we need to insist that only STV will do because of what happened in the last Parliament over House of Lords reform. There was...
- expats 7th May - 9:11am
Clement Atlee is within my lifetime...I'd put his down as the best in anyone's lifetime..
- Alec 7th May - 9:09am
Blocked within minutes of tweeting the above. He's as much a disgrace to journalism as Campbell Gunn and Iain Macwhirter even, and has dishonoured every...
- WildColonialBoy 7th May - 9:01am
Clegg obviously wants a coalition with the Tories and has said he wouldn't rule out an EU referendum. Whereas Steele and Andrew George have both...
- Matthew Huntbach 7th May - 8:59am
Malcolm Todd They could have resigned and sought to be “released from their pledge” by the voters. They didn’t, and they deserve to be defenestrated...
- David Hill 7th May - 8:53am
I strongly agree with Anthony Tuffin that STV must be insisted on. Other so-called PR methods do not even try for proportionality other than by...