- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- While the cat's away ...
- Yorkshire Day at York Friday 1st August 2014
- 100 year ago WW1 started.: John Bright's words set to Music by Vaughan Williams
- Bob Russell makes it 47 Lib Dem MPs on Twitter
- VIDEO: Eid al-Fitr 2014: Nick Clegg's message
- A poll inspired by @Extrabold
- Ludlow rats! A statement from the Environment Agency
- LGA Lib Dems: Park Homes Call for Evidence
- In praise of First Hull Trains and their Customer Service...
- Fracking to Bath - no thanks
- Frank Booth 29th Jul - 9:42pm
Paul Barker - I believe union members can opt out if they wish. On corporate donations, what do we actually know? Are there actually British...
- Frank Booth 29th Jul - 9:33pm
Interesting that the membership is up. Does this tend to happen before general elections?And what is the profile of the new members? Old members who...
- Peter 29th Jul - 9:20pm
Nick Tregoning. I think you owe someone an apology, perhaps your leader? Remember that Clegg thought it was 50% 11 years ago, so 75% today...
- Peter 29th Jul - 9:17pm
Matthew, your turn as well.
- Peter 29th Jul - 9:14pm
T-J You said, "Your number is plucked out of thin air, or possibly out of Nigel Farage’s mouth,". (For the benefit of others, the number...
- David Wright 29th Jul - 9:06pm
Kath, you can see all political donations of over £2000 on the Electoral Commission web site; go to http://tinyurl.com/lubr63x For the most recent quarter, the...