- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Lessons from Lincolnshire (Ed Fordham)
- Baroness Celia Thomas writes…Disability rights and Labour wrongs (Celia Thomas)
- Why liberals should embrace the Steady State Economy (Helen Flynn)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 7th December 2016 (Geoff Payne)
- Why criminal records have to go (Ben Andrew)
- Dunston lights switch on
- Stopping a disastrous plan with science: the Bay Model
- By-election results 8th December 2016
- Flat-pack physics
- The Sleaford Result is another success for our Newbies (with oldies support)
- Launch of SCAR to fight road building plans to access Port of Liverpool
- Swalwell lights switch on
- What does the Sleaford North Hykeham by-election result actually mean?
- The Blood is the Life for 09-12-2016
- matt 9th Dec - 9:03pm
@Roland "I would have thought that was obvious: the same as that which resulted in the referendum." That does not make any sense. The referendum...
- Tpfkar 9th Dec - 8:38pm
Eddie - I'd just say that I'm finding it easier to say in a sentence on the doorstep what the Lib Dems are about at...
- Eddie Sammon 9th Dec - 8:32pm
Sorry, I'm not sure whether Labour are pro brexit or remain, I suppose they are kind of pro brexit but not the kind of brexit...
- Richard Underhill 9th Dec - 8:30pm
Suppose the Governor of the Bank of England were to forecast two consecutive quarters of negative growth? We are currently at risk of entering an...
- Eddie Sammon 9th Dec - 8:26pm
It's relevant to the circumstances because the pro-brexit vote in this seat was 67% last night compared with 21.2% for remain. Not sure what the...
- Roland 9th Dec - 8:26pm
@matt Re: Whats the criterion of judging that sea of change? I would have thought that was obvious: the same as that which resulted in...