- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- On sometimes forgetting about my disability...
- On Lord Ashcroft Polling, Iain Dale's Predictions & Odds - Sheffield Hallam Special Edition
- Discretionary Housing Payments and Article 14 ECHR
- What opponents of immigration forget to mention
- Firefighters Pensions letter from Penny Mordaunt
- Teacher training opportunities available in Peterborough
- Liberal Democrat beliefs and philosophies: summarised in handy poster format
- Unity in Diversity, Newham Style
- The Quarter Quell: January-March 2015
- The three contradictions of anti-austerity
- Glenn 1st Apr - 5:28pm
Alex, I'm not keen on surveys and all consumer confidence means to me is more personal debt which has pretty much been fuelling a rapid...
- Terry 1st Apr - 5:10pm
Obvious that Clegg could not lead in Commons if he wasn't an MP. But note that Paddy Power politics has him at 2/5 , so...
- PBBrown 1st Apr - 5:02pm
I don't think it is nonsense. Things should be open and clear, both before and after an election. If politicians still want to do behind...
- SIMON BANKS 1st Apr - 5:02pm
The party's publicity on the £8 billion has been confusing. As I understand it, the pledge is "rising to £8 billion" (annually) "by 2020", which...
- Tony Greaves 1st Apr - 4:53pm
The idea that coalition negotiations can be in public is nonsense. If they were, with people formally sat around a table, the real negotiations would...
- Thomas Robinson 1st Apr - 4:52pm
Caron is havering. Even Sir Malcolm Bruce could not have held Gordon. I am sure the Lib Dem campaign is not being helped by the...