- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Opinion: English devolution - with maps
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- No wow factor from Ed Miliband as he forgets part of his speech (Caron Lindsay)
- Let’s get some action on votes at 16 (Caron Lindsay)
- Salmond’s bizarre public dig at critical commentator Torrance shows Scotland had a lucky escape (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Six of the Best 465
- Shepway DC, Folkestone Harvey West - 23 October 2014
- Durham UA, Evenwood - 23 October 2014
- Mansfield DC, Netherfield - 23 September 2014
- Devo-max and Detroit
- Free Roya campaign continues - 20 years for a Facebook comment
- Evening parking in Cheadle
- Cheadle Area Committee report back - 23rd September 2014
- Manston Airport - Property developers announce the Future- Again?
- North Cornwall Conservative campaigns for more politicians and bureaucracy
- Ed Shepherd 24th Sep - 1:13am
Should have read "leave them on benefits."
- Ed Shepherd 24th Sep - 1:12am
Nissan is partly owned by the French state. I am not sure that it is a very typical example of the modern economy. It makes...
- JohnTilley 24th Sep - 1:05am
Even some high Tories think a convention is needed and are critical of Cameron -- http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/peteroborne/100287284/why-did-david-cameron-and-george-osborne-put-party-politics-ahead-of-post-referendum-reconciliation/?fb But what does Clegg think? Is he still AWOL...
- George Potter 24th Sep - 12:48am
To be honest "West Mercia" is just copied from the corresponding police authority - I think the rule should be that devolved assemblies have the...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 24th Sep - 12:02am
@ Chris_sh As I said, we fundamentally disagree.
- Rebecca Hanson 24th Sep - 12:01am
p.s. JRC in terms of rewriting history, I suggest you try a fast and well written easy read about the rational for 1980s employment law...