- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Varnish with STunnel (On the same box)
- Judge slams lawyer for wearing 'Harry Potter' outfit in court
- Alert level latest: Exclusive footage from Downing Street
- Jim Murphy halts speaking tour - a calculated over-reaction?
- Adventures On Holiday In Hospital
- Pedestrian Crossing needed – Leighton Ave Maghull
- Gamnel, Tringford Road, Tring - Verge Hardening
- Why does the West beleive it has won?
- Referendum Campaign hits new low point
- When do non-party campaigners have to register their election time campaigning?
- Richard Dawson 29th Aug - 8:18pm
Excellent result .I detect the hand of David Faulkner
- David Allen 29th Aug - 8:11pm
It is fairly extraordinary that at a time of austerity caused by insufficiently high tax receipts, a coalition that cuts income taxes at both the...
- John Dunn 29th Aug - 7:57pm
Joe: I do not for a minute doubt, your expertise on the nuanced history of that region. But it adds to nought when you return...
- Leekliberal 29th Aug - 7:38pm
The 'Greens' are the new home of the authoritarian left. Their bossy policies have always been in fantasy land and their stewardship of of Brighton...
- hireton 29th Aug - 7:06pm
@Paul barker That seems unlikely given the logistical issues in the islands which mean they do not normally declare election results until Friday. I believe...
- John Dunn 29th Aug - 7:02pm
"Well, John, I imagine that the absence of Western funding, arms, materiel and troops would have something to do with why Crimea is so quiet"...