- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Two things we learnt about the Lib Dems today
- Coetzee's "quiet bat people" moment shows need for a rethink on the manifesto.
- Out of action for a couple of weeks at least
- Newsham Model Railway Exhibition
- Lord Smith favourite for Greater Manchester super-council boss
- Liz Lynne's January-May action plan
- By-Election Report: 16 October 2014
- Lib Dems campaign for end to second home tax loophole
- Employers say cutting EU immigration will backfire
- A Tribute to Efua Dorkenoo
- simon 21st Oct - 7:08pm
"Also, point to bear in mind Simon, these people you speak of aren’t immigrants. They were born here, they were educated here, they speak English...
- Christine Headley 21st Oct - 6:52pm
I would have thought nomination papers available at the information desk would be useful, so any voting rep could sign for their preferred candidate, or...
- Chris Burden 21st Oct - 6:45pm
Before anything else, we need a Constitutional Convention one of whose tasks would be to produce a Written and Codified Constitution, accessible and comprehensible to...
- GF 21st Oct - 6:40pm
"The most obvious benefit of this is it would enormously increase participation in decision-making in what is already, by miles, the most democratic of the...
- Charlie 21st Oct - 6:34pm
Nigel Quinton Many people who live overseas rent out their homes. One has to look at every school, GP 's surgery , hospital etc, etc....
- Roland 21st Oct - 6:28pm
I think what really underpins Rabi Martins concerns is the word 'immigrant' and the baggage it carries along with the wide interpretations and sweeping statements...