- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Witney result shows that the Liberal Democrats are back in the political big time
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Fog on the Tyne - at the Baltic
- Rother Council by-elections capture current Lib Dem health in miniature
- Review: Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- Lowestoft: First Class Golf
- Denbighshire UA, Rhyl West - 27th October 2016
- Houghton Regis TC, Houghton Hall - 27th October
- Rother DC, Darwell - 27th October 2016
- Rother DC, Bexhill Collington - 27th October 2016
- Keynsham TC, Keynsham East - 27th October 2016
- Two Pieces By Me Elsewhere
- Ethics gradient 28th Oct - 3:12am
I think it is useful at to post up a map of how everybody voted. http://static1.uk.businessinsider.com/image/576cd2fd91058428008cb52f-1213/screen%20shot%202016-06-24%20at%207.21.45%20am.png Take a really good look at it and see...
- Katharine Pindar 28th Oct - 12:58am
Hi, folks. As a counsellor I'm well aware of self-fulfilling prophesies, and I think that the more people accept that Brexit WILL happen, the more...
- David Pearce 28th Oct - 12:10am
Even if Brexit becomes inevitable because article 50 gets submitted and is irreversible (though legal challenges still pending on that), that is not the political...
- Andrew McCaig 27th Oct - 11:13pm
Ethicsgradient Do you mean a "huge backlash" like us getting 42% and the rest getting 58%?? I would take that! But actually the polls and...
- Andrew McCaig 27th Oct - 11:01pm
6. That Theresa May has made it very clear that the Tory change of heart on Heathrow is all because of Brexit, since apparently it...
- madmacs 27th Oct - 10:55pm
I am a Lib Dem member and voted Remain but for those who want a second referendum I think you are "whistling or worse in...