- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Moore MP’s Westminster Notes (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: The media have failed the public over the Woolwich atrocity (Ewan Hoyle)
- Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP writes…An EU-US trade deal would be good for Europe and for Britain (Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction
- Victory Parade
- Outrageous £36,040 Meetings
- Why the debate on tax is worrying and how MPs could solve the problem
- EU - It it really is getting sillier by the day
- Courageous science policy thinking we might all live to regret | Kieron Flanagan
- In the garden this week...
- The Blood is The Life 24-05-2013
- The case against the snooper's charter remains unchanged
- Outrage in the local currency world
- Zoe O'connell 24th May - 12:40pm
Simon, Thanks for explaining this in detail. However, the argument you present has one central flaw - the assumption that your beliefs are shared by...
- Frank Heaven 24th May - 12:31pm
I'm not sure UK R&D spending is quite as bad as you suggest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending But I agree that it could be better. Why not aspire...
- Richard Wingfield 24th May - 12:31pm
Simon, I appreciate this piece greatly. Though I disagree with them, I respect the fact that most Liberal Democrat MPs who oppose same-sex marriage have...
- Ed 24th May - 12:25pm
Very confused by this. Simon says he believes marriage is union of one man, one woman, which would appear to me to be an argument...
- Paul Pettinger 24th May - 12:23pm
And if so, what is the difference for marriage for heterosexual couples who can't have children, and same sex couples?