- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- My Life as a Hooker - The Play
- Imagine David Cameron standing on your child's foot - for ever
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Even left-wing economists loathe rent controls
- Wapley Bridge - Network Rail opening event tomorrow (Tuesday 28 April)
- If Ed Miliband becomes prime minister after the election, this is what he needs to do as a matter of priority
- VIDEO: Introduction to the Lib Dem manifesto in BSL
- Taking the Green biscuit
- On the Churches Together Southend West hustings...
- Movie Reviews: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron
- TCO 27th Apr - 2:34pm
@William but the risk of making PR a red line is that another election is called (FTPA not withstanding) at which both Labour and the...
- Martin 27th Apr - 2:30pm
I think that Nick Clegg is trying to prevent the Party becoming boxed in by commentators and other Parties. The "the most votes and the...
- rob 27th Apr - 2:27pm
Matthew - Should the “UK Liberal Democratic Party” have been advocating or, at least, condoning both the severance of a part of its electorate and...
- gemma stockford 27th Apr - 2:24pm
Although I might agree with you I do think there are alot of people who are annoyed by having to answer the door and it...
- Nick Collins 27th Apr - 1:55pm
Over the past five years a lot of my comments on LDV have been hostile and /or flippant. May I, nevertheless, ask two serious questions...
- matt (Bristol) 27th Apr - 1:55pm
I do not back single-member, 1-constituency FPTP at all. I would be prepared, however, to compromise on a parallel voting overlappinh-constituency system in which FPTP...