- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Little Jackie Paper 27th Feb - 9:09am
Daniel Walker - 'That, broadly speaking, is the rule, we just do not enforce it here.' Sorry, what rule is it that we don't enforce?...
- Jennie 27th Feb - 9:07am
- theakes 27th Feb - 9:04am
Legacy not lagacy, sorry.
- theakes 27th Feb - 9:03am
See we face another very difficult by election at Manchester Gorton, where the lagacy of Cleggie and his coalition caused us to lose 28% of...
- matt 27th Feb - 8:22am
@Catherine Jane Crosland "If an assessment does have to be carried out by someone the applicant does not know, then it is important to ensure...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 27th Feb - 7:56am
Matt and Hywel, Yes, thinking it over in the light of what you have said, I can see that it is true that there could...